TvStartup is not a content aggregation service, so we do not currently offer a specific selection of content to be used on channels we host.
We are instead a technology platform providing the CDN and hosting infrastructure for your channel, alongside our video CMS dashboard video management software and web, mobile and smart TV app platforms to distribute your content to your viewers.
However here are several TIPS regarding finding content for your channel:
- Use video content from Public Domains (The public domain consists of all the creative work to which no exclusive intellectual property rights apply. Those rights may have expired, been forfeited, expressly waived, or may be inapplicable. -Wikipedia)
- Use independent content aggregators (a variety of services are out there and can be found by researching the specific type of content you are looking to procure rights to use.)
- Get permissions directly from the creators
- Team up with other channel owners/creators (also known as channel fusion).
- Collaborations with independent artists (ie. filmmakers, musicians, YouTubers) looking for exposure.
- Take note of the importance of securing correct permissions if you are planning to sell 3rd party content as part of a subscription or other paid plan.